For those looking for a top spine surgeon in Dallas, there’s no question Dr. Chris Michael is the go-to expert. With years of experience treating severe orthopedic and neurologic conditions, his reputation as one of Texas’s most highly respected spine surgeons speaks for itself. Dr. Chris Michael stands out from other regional practitioners, so patients can decide who to trust with their care.
About Dr. Chris Michael
Dr. Chris Michael is a highly experienced and top spine surgeon in Dallas. He has been practicing for over 20 years and specializes in diagnosing and treating disorders affecting the brain, spine, and nervous system. Before completing medical school at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, he attended Duke University for his undergraduate studies.
His Expertise as a Top Spine Surgeon in Dallas
With decades of professional experience, Dr. Michael has established himself as a leader in minimally invasive spine surgery and often works with patients on an outpatient basis for lumbar and cervical herniated disc treatment. He is also experienced in complex spine reconstruction and instrumentation, as well as radiosurgery utilizing non-invasive beams of radiation to treat brain tumors and other neurologic disorders.
On top of all these technological breakthroughs, he has been published in the leading Neurosurgical journal, the Journal of Neurosurgery — making him one of the top experts on brain tumors. Dr. Chrisl also participates in clinical trials to research more treatments for brain tumors!
When it comes time to find a specialist for your spinal or neurological needs, make sure that the first name you think of is Dr. Chris Michael!
Trust Dr. Chris Michael of Texas Neuro-Spine Surgery for all kinds of spine conditions
At Texas Neuro-Spine Surgery, Dr. Chris Michael is an experienced surgeon specializing in the treatment of various diseases affecting the spine, such as:
- Microdiscectomy: Chris Michael can remove a herniated or bulging disc using the most advanced techniques for this procedure to relieve nerve root and spinal cord compression and provide the patient with long-term relief from pain.
- Cervical Artificial Disc Replacement Surgery: He is highly skilled in the most advanced techniques in this procedure, making it possible to replace a damaged disc with an artificial one and alleviate long-term pain from degenerative diseases such as arthritis or spondylosis.
- Conservative Spine Therapy: Chris Michael has the expertise in treating various conditions using non-invasive methods to relieve pain, improve mobility and help patients recover quickly from spine injury or surgery.
- Micro laminectomy/Microforaminotomy: Chris Michael is experienced in performing these delicate surgical procedures to alleviate nerve root and spinal cord compression caused by degenerative disc disease, herniated discs, or vertebral fractures.
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgeries: He uses the most current techniques for minimally invasive spine surgeries, providing patients with smaller incisions and shorter recovery times than traditional open-back surgery.
- Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF) Back Surgery: With expertise and precision, Dr. Chris Michael has performed this advanced procedure to help stabilize the spine after trauma or degenerative conditions that have caused instability of the vertebrae.
Get back to living the life you deserve with Texas Neuro-Spine Surgery
Dr. Chris Michael’s extensive experience and relentless pursuit of helping those suffering from chronic back and neck pain make him a top spine surgeon in Dallas, and beyond. He has dedicated his career to helping every patient reach their highest potential in physical health and well-being, providing individualized care with an unwavering commitment to excellence and compassion.
With expert knowledge, advanced technology, a personalized approach, and the support of a highly-trained staff, Dr. Chris Michael is the obvious choice for any looking for quality care in Dallas. If you are suffering from back or neck pain and want to start finding relief, do not hesitate to schedule a consultation with Dr. Chris Michael today.