Is your nervous system affected by chronic pain or an illness? You may need the help of a neurosurgeon. Texas Neuro-Spine Surgery provides excellent care for patients with neurosurgical problems. Our neurosurgeon, Dr. Chris Michael, puts patients first and takes the time to understand their condition and develop a treatment plan tailored specifically for them.
You will feel confident knowing that you are in good hands with Dr. Chris Michael, Neurosurgeon at Texas Neuro-Spine Surgery. We have the latest technology and treatments, and our team is dedicated to providing you with the best quality care.
How does our neurosurgeon ensure that patients receive the best possible care?
If you are considering neurosurgery, you want a doctor who puts patients first and their care above all else. We understand that this is not only the right thing to do but also produces excellent medical outcomes. That’s why our doctor ensures that patients receive the best possible care by taking these steps:
- Evaluate the medical history of the patient. This evaluation will help to identify any underlying health conditions that could complicate surgery.
- Physical examination. This examination will help identify potential problems that could arise during surgery.
- Order various tests: These include blood tests, MRI scans, and CT scans. These tests will help identify potential problems that could arise during surgery.
- Get in touch with the patient and their family: Discuss the risks and benefits of surgery. This discussion will help to ensure that the patient and their family are fully informed about the procedure and are comfortable with the risks involved.
Challenges we face when putting patients first.
- Obtaining informed consent: Informed consent means that the patient has been fully informed of the risks, benefits, and alternatives to the proposed treatment and has given permission for the treatment to go ahead. This can be difficult as it requires the neurosurgeon to be completely transparent with the patient and their family about the surgery’s potential risks and complications.
- Ensuring that the patient will receive the best possible care during and after their surgery: This includes providing them with information on what to expect before, during, and after surgery, as well as ensuring that they have access to support services such as physiotherapy and psychological counseling if needed.
- Managing their emotions: Neurosurgery is a demanding and emotionally taxing profession, and it can be challenging to remain calm and compassionate when dealing with complex cases or difficult situations. However, neurosurgeons need to remember that their patients depend on them for guidance and support and that they need to be able to put their own emotions aside to provide the best possible care.
We always put our patient’s welfare first.
Ultimately, our mission and goal at our clinic is patient-first care. We strive to ensure that you, our patient, receive the individualized attention and medical treatment you deserve. From preventative health to treatments for chronic illnesses affecting the nervous system, we tailor each plan to fit your needs.
With a deep respect for your time and comfort, Dr. Chris Michael is committed to providing the highest standard of patient-focused care. If you are interested in learning more about how we prioritize patient care or if you wish to make an appointment, please schedule a consultation with Dr. Chris Michael today!